Sunday 15 February 2015

THE PAINS AND PRIVILEDGES ENDOWED TO AFRICA.


I have grown up an African and it is beyond any doubt that definitely by the time My God comes for establishment of another beautiful kingdom in a new paradise, an African I will. I have never doubted the fact that as an African I have the capability of achieving anything anywhere. From Socio-economic success, Academic breakthrough to attainment of a politically informed successful reign are all ambitions I have never been challenged why as an African I can't see them come true.

However, it comes to a point where stagnation starts. An enabling environment. From so many statutes to which as a people we stand signatories to MoUs our leaders get us into, most of them do not, if at all any, help us get to where our fore fathers dreamt us to be 5 decades after independence. It is in Africa where Polio was pandemic and trials for vaccine as well as drugs done. It is same Africa where cholera was a menace before it was combated.

Africa has been a destination of relief foods, drugs, weapons, military personnel and many more donations. Just in a bid to establish a stable, calm Africa. From HIV outbreaks, to Malaria, to HIV again to Ebola to hunger, problem after the other. All befalling Africa. Why Africa??
Our people let's ask,

Why Africa?


In forums such as Young African Leaders Initiative Network​ you will read and hear of sweet dreams and ambitions our people hold dear. But when shall they be realized?
I ask When? Africa, endowed with beautiful culture, plenty vegetation, colorful climate, fertile soils and many more is the same home of troubles, disasters, wars and all forms of atrocities meted both to innocent and guilty.
Africa, when shall we learn this which we have missed most.
Africa. I pride myself as Africa, But it pains me to do nothing in Liberating My Africa.

Let us rise Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment